Wednesday, February 24, 2010

good look for less: Kate!

Kate emailed me recently to get an update in her wardrobe... she's a busy mom, which I know a lot of us can relate to. Here's a bit of her note:

So, I've got a couple of events/things that I need outfits for and between being a working mom (to an awesome 15 mo-old) and training for a marathon, I just don't have time on the weekends to go pick through all the stores to figure out my look.


Overall, Kate had a budget of $500... but as she mentioned she did have some specific events she needed outfits for. I compiled 25 new wardrobe pieces and 10 total outfits altogether. Here's a look at her shopping list: (click the picture for all the details)


The first definite outfit she needed was something dressier for a wedding rehearsal dinner that could also double as a "sexy" date night outfit. This feminine dress could also be paired with a blazer for a business look... I just love the versatility of a wrap dress.
Forever 21 at ShopStyle


Next up, she needed an outfit for a bridal shower or for brunch with the girls on the weekends. I always feel like bright cheery colors are great for showers and brunch... especially now that the weather is turning a bit warmer. Layers and fresh colors are perfect as the seasons change.
Forever 21 at ShopStyle


Lastly she wanted some weekend wear that is comfortable yet refined. Nothing fits the bill better than a simple tee layered with a blazer.
Forever 21 at ShopStyle


With this consult we covered a lot of bases... but we did it within a budget and with lots of mix and match pieces that your wardrobe can WORK for you! That is the great thing about my services... I do all the work... you look great!

Happy Shopping Kate and good luck with the marathon!
~~~

Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click HERE or email me at goodlifeforless @ gmail.com

 

site design by kiki co.