Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Reader Question!

I was so excited to get this question from a reader recently... I'll let her give you some of the details:

Hi Jill!

First time emailer, long time fan! You have such amazing style and I was hoping you could help me style this dress. You see it on me below and I linked to the original. It's for a black tie wedding at Trump's Mar-a-Lago on Valentine's Day. (let's just say I have one very fortunate friend). I have the amazing dress, but now I need to figure out shoes (gold or silver?), accessories, hair, makeup, etc. Please help! This is a huge once in a lifetime event for me.

Thank you so much!!!
Elena


First of all... I'm a little green! Mar-a-Lago!?!? It's sure to be a great time... here's what I came up with for the event for Elena. She already had the dress chosen (as she mentioned) and it is absolutely gorgeous! I actually got to see a picture of Elena in it and she looks amazing! But now for the accessories to complete the look...



I decided to go with simple gold accessories to allow the red dress to speak for itself. I suggest a side swept hair style as it is both a very modern look and shows some neck which is very sexy... it's an updated up-do. I like the idea of wearing a set of these gorgeous bangles on each arm, again a modern take on accessorizing with jewelry. And lastly the earrings are bold but not overboard. Have a great time Elena!

Details:
Red Dress, BCBG Max Azria
Gold Heels, Pierre Dumas
Earrings, Coach
Bangle Bracelets, Kenneth Cole
Hair Inspiration

~~~

Have a question for this blogstress? Email me at goodlifeforless @ gmail.com! I try to answer as many as I can!

3 comments:

paula said...

this is HOT!

Lindsey said...

LOVE!

And how amazing for everyone invited to the wedding...a romantic and fun Valentine's Day and all the guests have to do is show up looking fabulous!

Elena said...

Jill! Thank you so much for a great look! I can't wait to put it all together and send you the final result. You're the best!


 

site design by kelly christine studio