Monday, January 25, 2010

my outfit: sweet repeat!

As I continue to post pictures of my outfits, you all will realize that I pull from a pretty tight wardrobe. Not that I wouldn't love to have oodles of clothes... I would. But I really like to keep around what I truly love - and what fits great. But I love the challenge of styling the same piece in different ways.

Last time you saw this sweater I paired it with "browns" (boots & tee)... for today I went with "blacks" (boots & necklace). That is my number one reason for loving grey, it can really go both ways...



You may have heard me rave on this here blog about Gap's Real Straight fit jeans... this is them. And believe me, they are a dream. Not too skinny, super SOFT and very stretchy. I can't say enough good things about these jeans. And these I picked up on sale for a song. La di da - even better!


Sweater, F21
T-Shirt, JCrew
Jeans, Gap (no longer available in grey :( )
Necklace, Old Navy (similar)
Boots, Nine West (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.