Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my outfit: auto-pilot!

Do you ever just put your wardrobe on auto-pilot? Or at least wish you could...

When I am in that mood I just turn to the blazer-scarf combo. It never fails me. Also I am completely loving these destroyed jeans from Forever 21... they are super stretchy and I love the "I don't care, but I do" look that they exude. They bring the blazer down a notch, I love it.





Blazer, Gap (similar)
Scarf, Anthropologie
Sweater, JCrew (similar)
Jeans, F21 (similar)
Flats, Nine West (similar)

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, even your auto pilot outfit is super stylish and well put together. Love the anthro scarf! My auto pilot outfit is a pair of boot cut jeans, a black long sleeve tee with either my hot pink or turquoise scarf. Pretty boring.

Magchunk said...

Yeah my autopilot is jeans and a sweater if I'm leaving the house and jeans and a tee with an old sweater of Ryan's if I'm staying in! Mucho impressed by your stylish autopilot!

Elaine said...

I love this!!! The blazer, scarf, jeans... Everything is perfect!

My autopilot mode is skinny jeans, boots, and a baggy tshirt! lol! not too exciting...


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Elisa @ whatthevita said...

The scarf is fab, love it! Anthro... too rich for my blood tho :(

My autopilot outfit.. For work, its black pants with small tee with a cute scarf and big earrings. I guess scarves are PERFECT for autopilot days :)

Kathysue said...

You are so adorable,if I looked like that I would have the same go-to outfit but alas, I do not so I will have to come up with something else.Kathysue

連絡 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Polished Sense said...

Fabulous. Love the colors in the outfit and I especially love how the scarf pops! Great job :D

♡,
Jessica

paula said...

super cute. love the scarf.


 

site design by kelly christine studio