Friday, January 1, 2010

dreamers into do-ers.

Welcome 2010 and Welcome to a new series!

I am so excited to announce this new series... one because it is something that has been brewing in my mind for a while and two because "DREAMING INTO DOING" is my mantra for 2010. For this series I want to showcase bloggers that are executing their dreams. They have big ideas and they follow their heart and turn those ideas into reality. I want to be inspired by them, snag ideas from them and most of all have us all realize they are just like us! Our dreams can be our realities too!

So stay tuned this month (and beyond) to be inspired by all these amazing bloggers... I have some fun gals lined up to spill the beans on how they are living out their dreams!

Have a "dreamer into do-er" that you know of? Email me to nominate them! goodlifeforless @ gmail.com!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
(photo via)

 

site design by kiki co.