Friday, December 18, 2009

yea for Old Navy!

I've noticed lately that Old Navy's "Women's Plus" line is really 'bringing it' lately, so to say.

I get a lot of inquiries from women that aren't necessarily in the Plus Size sizes that some stores offer, but still find that the average XS - L offerings that other stores depend on just aren't cutting it for their bodies! Old Navy carries XXL in their women's clothing and then offers additional select items in 1X - 3X. And frankly, this can be especially helpful for women that have larger chests, because it can be hard to dress a larger chest.

I love these modern yet modest cuts, fun embellishments and bold jewel tones.

DRESSES




TOPS


(from left to right: Ruffled V-Neck, $24.50, Smocked Ruffle Top, $24.50, Rosette Applique Top, $19.50, Pleated Chiffon Top, $24.50)


Lovely, no? Any of these tops would be great with jeans and a black tuxedo blazer - perfect for the holidays!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love these tops!!! I buy almost all of my tops from old navy because they do fit my large chest so well. I think I need to go shopping.

Boy Crazy said...

Awesome post, Jill. I love that your eyes are open to fashion beyond that for the size 0.

And your new 'my outfits' button looks AWESOME. The blog is looking great.


 

site design by kelly christine studio