Tuesday, December 22, 2009

my outfit: visions of sugar plums!

With all the holiday hub-bub, I had completely forgotten that I had ordered this amazing MATT & NAT bag from GILT recently! I was THRILLED to say the least to unwrap this little treat for myself. One way to get out of rut with neutrals (which I am a slave to) is fun punches of color in your accessories. I think this purse officially brings me out of my rut for the winter. I was so proud of myself for stepping out of the box and buying a handbag that wasn't brown, black or grey.









Saturday Errands
MATT & NAT Handbag, GILT (Here's the same one...
but I got mine for way cheaper at GILT!)
T-shirt, JCrew
Leopard Print Belt, Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans, Gap

12 comments:

PS~Erin said...

So cute! And I'm loving your hair... Did you get it darker?

Jackie said...

I was wondering if you ever got that for yourself! It looks great! Love the color.

Staley Mc said...

Loveee that purse! It's such a pretty color!

Christina said...

super cute outfit!

Down and Out Chic said...

the purple bag is fabulous! i have a purple bag myself that i adore b/c it works like any other neutral...only better.

Magchunk said...

Love it! So fess up, you're totally the most stylish mom in town. Am I right? You can say. ;)

ms. less is always more said...

erin, yes! Thanks for noticing and last weekend I got my bangs trimmed and eyebrows waxed - I felt like a new gal! It's a great between cut/color perk up!

jackie, I did! I just couldn't pass up the deal... and so glad I didn't!

d&oc, I am surprised how "neutral" purple is... pleasantly surprised!

maggie, you are too sweet... I'm sure I have some competition!

Thanks all you are so nice!

Jessica Hills said...

I love that purse! I think that color works so well with so many others - I love it!

LenkaLovee said...

cute! i lovee it! :)

The Lil Bee said...

Your idea for the Christmas cards is really cute...maybe I will start that tradition for us this year, since it's Devon's first!

Elaine said...

Love it!!! Good for you for getting purple! I'm so a neutrals-girl.. I'll have to follow your lead next time I go purse shopping!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Nishant said...

I'm loving your hair... Did you get it darker
Work from home India


 

site design by kelly christine studio