Monday, December 21, 2009

good LOOK for less: Tonya of Kotori!

A few weeks back Tonya contacted me to do a quick wardrobe consult for her to spruce up her winter wardrobe a bit! Many of you may know Tonya from her lovely blog, Kotori. She's a busy mom from Texas that not only blogs, but has a little jewelry business on the side that is a MUST SEE for moms looking for timeless ways to honor their children in jewelry form.

Tonya had a budget of about $200, including a gift certificate for Nordstrom that she wanted to use for some new boots and two great pairs of Sevens jeans to build on. Here's what her shopping list looked like:

If your wardrobe needs a spruce up this time of year... think tops and fun accessories! You won't believe how far your money can go! Here's some outfits I put together for Tonya...

I can't say enough about the power of metallics this season. They keep your look modern and sophisticated and every shade between silver and gold are perfectly acceptable - so they are easy too! I love this look because it is very simple to wear, but looks great, no?
Forever 21 at ShopStyle


You know me... I just love scarves! Add them to this casual outfit for a bit of texture and flair. I am loving this casual "mom-friendly" outfit that is chic as well!
Forever 21 at ShopStyle


Tonya has an creative side. I wanted to reflect that in her clothing as well, but without going overboard. This bold yellow top and floral necklace do the trick, if I do say so myself.
Forever 21 at ShopStyle


Happy Shopping Tonya!

~~~

Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click here or email me at goodlifeforless @ gmail.com!

 

site design by kiki co.