Thursday, October 22, 2009

baby, it's cold outside...

Except for two random days this week where we got both temps over 50 degrees AND sun BOTH in the same day... it's cold. 30s/40s in the morning and rainy, cloudy afternoons that never seem to warm up much.

I've been spending lots of time near our fireplace, sipping tea and watching television or reading a book. But the first thing I think about when I wake up is what clothing I can put on that will be cozy! Unfortunately cozy doesn't always equal stylish... unless it involves these sweaters!

Love this ruffle front cardigan... not too ruffly to add bulk, but maybe some extra warmth!
New York & Co. at ShopStyle


This sweater plus leggings and a hot cup of tea... hello!
Nordic at ShopStyle


I am swooning over this sweater... with some trouser jeans, flats and some chic gloves!
Charlotte Russe at ShopStyle


I don't know about you, but I am not tiring of the floral applique look yet. It is just so soft and feminine. Just love it!
Newport News at ShopStyle


How do you keep it cozy and stylish ladies?

 

site design by kiki co.