Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Under where?

Yes, it's a post about underwear. I won't be wordy, I just have gotten some questions and these are two styles I can't live without.

Yes, they are from Old Navy. No, they will leave no hint of VPL. I have more on their way to me via FedEx right now - these are all I wear. Enough said.



Next up... IPEX by Victoria's Secret. Just enough padding, just enough support. (If you've had kids you get me on the "support" thing...) I've got two in black and two in nude. Enough said.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

You know what's funny? I have been in the market for some new undies, but haven't been able to find a good "everyday" pair that isn't giant cotton grannies or a thong. Will def try these Old Navy puppies out! Oh, and I agree about the Ipex, a great bra indeed.

Kristin said...

Not enough can be said about proper support after the bambinos!

Lily G. said...

oh, these are fabulous finds. I can't believe those panties are from Old Navy!ra

The VanderPloeg's said...

yea - thank you jill! you are not the second post-baby mom to endorse the Ipex! I think I will need to visit Victoria's soon.

thanks for this post.

jo

down and out chic said...

those are from old navy?! go old navy.

Maria Killam said...

I love your blog!! I am adding you to my blog and adding a special category inspired by you right now!!


 

site design by kelly christine studio