Thursday, August 13, 2009

good LOOK for less: Ginger, photog that wants a French-chic look!

Ginger emailed me recently and needed a new look and was interested in adding a French-chic vibe to her wardrobe. Here is a bit how she explains her style:

During the weekdays I work as a financial director which requires a bit more of a polished look. Two nights a week, I am sitting in a college classroom with 25 other students. On the weekends, I am a wedding photographer. When I am not working or at school, I am meeting with clients and other vendors, shopping, having coffee with friends and having dinner out with my husband. I love the way the women of Paris dress. I love their effortless style and simplicity all while looking elegant and age appropriate. I am hoping to find a signature look that I can not only feel comfortable in but also age appropriate in and still able to mix in a trend or statement piece here and there.


Ginger had a budget of $1,000 - for that I was able to put together 36 new wardrobe pieces and 17 total outfits! Wow!

Let's take a look at her shopping list (click on the picture to view the whole list - it's just fabulous!):



And now on to the outfits! There are so many fun ones to choose from, but here are just a few of my favorites!

What looks more french than black cigarette pants? I love the feminine and refined look this outfit has, but it's still very comfy and casual as well!
Gap at ShopStyle


Mixing and matching bold colors makes this outfit seriously fun... but not overboard. I love the slouchy casual look of the jeans and the sweater, mixed with the feminine detail of the bow flat.
Gap at ShopStyle


This is a perfect photographer outfit... or for a fun night out! I love this look! The gold accents are just perfect!
Gap at ShopStyle


Again, another outfit that is great while photographing or also in a business casual environment! Simple and chic and ready for fall with those fab boots!
Old Navy at ShopStyle


Enjoy Ginger! I hope you love your new look!

~~~

If you are interested in learning more about my wardrobe consulting services... click here! If you would like to see past clients I have worked with... click here!

 

site design by kiki co.