Tuesday, July 21, 2009

it's my birthday and i'll wish if i want to...

It's almost my birthday. I like to celebrate for an extended time... if you will. For pretty much the whole month (plus or minus a day). As I zero in on the "big" day I thought it would be fun to dream a bit about what might be under my "birthday" tree this year...

This I'll take. No problem.


Don't forget to enter the giveaway - you won't want to miss out on this memory maker!


mesh and lace said...

I'll ditto that!


Lily G. said...

Happy early birthday! Uh, i'll take that too!

Jess Constable said...

LOVE Rebecca Minkoff! My RM is in the shop right now (the handle broke a few months ago).

Her designs are awesome, and I love your choice, especially the color!

Are you on her email list? Her emails are my favorite store newsletters.


site design by kelly christine studio