Monday, June 1, 2009

monday cravings.

Mondays are never an easy pill to swallow. Let's make it better by dreaming of pretty things. No?

Animal prints done tastefully never get old to me.


I want to wear this with some easy jeans and a white tee.
undefined


Something about the warmer temps and tanner skin that makes me crave sweet and flowy tops.


I love big, huge bags. Especially when they are grey.
undefined


I just don't think I will ever tire of Tory Burch flats. yum. yum.


What do you crave these days?

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Ditto on animal prints and that bag is fabulous!

paula said...

I just love that top!

PS~Erin said...

Love that top... It's so perfectly summery!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I totally agree with you about the animal prints. I think if they are done correctly they look totally classic and ever so stylish.

down and out chic said...

i think that free people top might make monday a little easier to swallow...

Kotori said...

That top is so perfect. I love Free People...

Miss Aimee said...

I got my gift today and can not tell you how much I LOVE it!!!! compliments from people already! XO you rock!!!!

MyLittleHappyPlace said...

I want to ditch my cool, but-still-a-diaper-bag leather Storksak, but need something that'll be sturdy enough to carry all my child-related clutter!


 

site design by kelly christine studio