EDITED TO ADD: COMMENTS ARE CLOSED FOR THE GIVEAWAY NOW! THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING! TUNE IN ON FRIDAY FOR WINNERS!
In honor of Mother's Day this coming weekend... I am hosting my FIRST EVER giveaway on this blog! Yeah, how fun!
On Friday, I will be choosing THREE lucky readers to receive a knitted cuff from my etsy store!
Here's the rules:
1) You must leave a comment on THIS post... your comment must be an answer to one of these questions (or it will be disqualified)
- What is the biggest lesson you have learned from being a mother?
- What is the biggest lesson you have learned from your mother?
2. You may only enter once... so make it good!
3. Winner will be drawn on Friday, May 8, 2009 by random.
4. Once the THREE winners are announced, it is first come first served to choose which cuff to make your own... so act quick! (I will leave comments on your blog or send you an email to notify you if you've won)
One other note... if there is something you have your eye on at the store - you may want to snatch it up now (like the cuff with the red button that I want to keep for myself)! Once Friday hits the shop will be pillaged by the winners!
Have fun and play nice! xo