Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Work it Wednesday!

Work it Wednesday is baaaack! Have you missed it? I have...

Today's featured item is the black obi belt. I have seen these popping up in around the internet and fashion mags. I don't own one, because honestly I haven't seen them in the stores to even try on (if you know of an easily accessible one... LET ME KNOW!)
Fashion Focus at ShopStyle

I really like the look though... they are a bit fashion forward. And a touch "serious" (think Victoria Beckham)... but let's see if we can't seamlessly integrate it into a wardrobe, shall we?

From completing this little exercise it seems as if an obi belt (at least for me personally) is best "dressed down" - that takes away the severity and makes it fun and flirty!

How about you? Would you wear an obi belt?


down and out chic said...

i'm not sure if i'd wear it or not, but given the opportunity, i think i'd try it over a dress.

being red said...

i sort of like it, but youre right, i havent seen them anywhere in person...def something you need to try on before buying!


site design by kelly christine studio