Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hooked On: TOMS!

I know I've mentioned it a few times before... but when a company makes a great product and also has a great philosophy behind that product, well, it's hard not to love them.

Toms Shoes is one of the coolest shoe companies out there! For every pair of shoes you purchase... they donate a pair to a child that doesn't have any shoes! Every time I wear mine, I love to imagine the little boy or girl that is wearing the pair that I donated... isn't that a nice thought? That we are somehow connected though have never met.

Right now they are running a spring special that features 10% off your order. And with the temps on the rise, TOMS are the perfect kickin' around shoe out there! Use the link to access the special... in the meantime, check out these fun styles!

10% off TOMS Shoes, Use Code "SpringTOMS"







~~~

For more of what the internet is Hooked On... check out Hooked On Houses today!

9 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

They look super comfy and great that they donate back to a good cause.

down and out chic said...

i agree with you, toms is a great company and it's awesome that they've been receiving a lot of attention lately (from the fashion world). i'm liking the yellow style, very summer-y.

RoRofusion said...

Really cute shoes and I always like to support a good cause. thanks for the info!
-R
http://www.rorofusion.blogspot.com/

Kotori said...

Love their philosophy. I've only seen their shoes on the Internet... never in person, but I'd love to take a look. I'm with Christina, I like the yellow pair.

Jess Constable said...

SO funny you mention TOMS - I just saw a documentary on them on CNBC and I am now smitten with them! Thanks for the code. I have been thinking about the canvas ones for most wearable, but the gold looked really cute on Anne Hathaway.

lifesignatures said...

I've never heard of them before! I'll have to check them out! thx!

Mindy said...

I'm in Emily's book club with you and found your blog that way. Very cool blog.
I just ordered my first pair of Toms this morning, thanks to you. I'm excited for them to come in the mail and I hope I love them! Thanks for sharing - I've never heard of Toms before and they look like a great company.

Mindy said...

I'm in Emily's book club with you and found your blog that way. Very cool blog.
I just ordered my first pair of Toms this morning, thanks to you. I'm excited for them to come in the mail and I hope I love them! Thanks for sharing - I've never heard of Toms before and they look like a great company.

Mindy said...

Love my Tom's! They arrived yesterday and I wore them today. FUN!


 

site design by kelly christine studio