Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my new five minute face...

I've mentioned before that I have only two go-to brands for beauty/skincare - that way when I need a product I am not willy nilly picking up things here and there.

However.... These two products caught my eye this weekend at Target (of course!) and against my "policy" I picked them up!

I am so glad I did and they are now the components of my NEW spring five minute face!





Both are INCREDIBLY easy to use and combined with a bronzer blusher (that I also picked up this weekend of the same brand but can not for the life of my find onlind - boo!) and mascara are my 5 minute face! What's yours?

2 comments:

christina said...

I'm always in the market for new, easy skincare. And Target is on my shopping list for the day, so I'll just have to stop by and check it out. Thanks for the tip.

anonymously chic said...

great suggestions. i love trying new skincare products, in fact, i have a hard time with commitment.


 

site design by kelly christine studio