Friday, February 13, 2009

Fashion Friday... red flats!

I just loved
the red flats
from yesterdays post... and glad that others did too! One reader suggested they were practically Paris bound and you know what. I think they are. A friend of mine was in Paris this week and was "facebooking" fabulous details back to us in the states... leaving me reminiscent about my two amazing trips there.

So let's take a little trip to Paree... shall we?

paris inspired!
paris inspired! - by Jill GG on

Have you ever visited? Dream of going?


BabyBanana said...

I've been to Paris once, but broke and with a bunch of guys, so all fashion (outside of a good bra) was lost on that trip. It's wonder what language barriers you can overcome when being pimped out by your travel companions. Must go back!

Rachel said...

Those red flats really are dreamy. I haven't been to Paris, but I would love to at some point!

Blair said...

Oh, yes-let us! What a perfect outfit for the trip and those shoes are definitley meant to be paris bound!

Design Lovely said...

I would love to go to Paris especially with those gorgeous red flats!


site design by kelly christine studio