Tuesday, January 13, 2009

me today.

With all of these cold, cold, snowy days I am feeling a little 'bleh' in the clothing arena. What do you wear on these endlessly cold days?? This is what I am sporting today... each and every thread, with two exceptions. (the scarf and tee are good subsitutions for what I am actually wearing... an Urban Outfitters scarf and a Target T).

me today - super casual.
me today - super casual. by Jill GG

Don't you love the bracelets from MetalsGirl at Give Simple? I have two... one with a turquoise charm and another with a "inspire" charm. They were a Christmas gift from my mom and I just adore them!

5 comments:

paula said...

i love it all. those bracelets are divine.

Miss Aimee said...

loving those bracelets too!

Blair said...

wow- you are looking quite stylish today!! I hat cold weather lcoths but beautiful scarfs always make me happy.

Also, thank you so much for your wonderfully thoughtful words on my post today! Have a great night.

Camnista said...

I love the coat.
I'm feeling you on the cold temps making dressing well seem blah.

-Amanda
http://meshandlace.typepad.com

Tina said...

the bracelets are so pretty, love this whole outfit, practical (keep me warm) and so stylish!


 

site design by kelly christine studio