Thursday, January 29, 2009

are your valentine's day plans coming together yet?

I don't have anything too planned out yet... likely some fun stuff for the kids like heart shaped cakes and heart shaped pizza... there will probably also be oodles of candy and other sweet stuff involved. But like I have mentioned before - I just love Valentine's day. Who can resist all the sweet pink and red and hearts and love. Even years that I was never in a relationship, before my husband and kids came along, I still just loved this holiday.

I think movies and popcorn with these cozy clothes would be just perfect.

hearts.
hearts. - by Jill GG on Polyvore.com

all of these items can be found at oldnavy.com

...if you can believe it... cheap chic!

How are your plans coming for Valentine's day?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm on my own for V-day this year (BF out of town), so I'm planning on renting movies, drinking a split of champagne and ordering in indulgent food for myself.

Shannon said...

You've got to be kidding, Old Navy! I gotta check this out.

No plans in our home either. Valentine's Day is my dad's birthday so we usually just celebrate his impending old age. hehehe!

Kotori said...

Love these finds - my husband and I are pretty low key about dinner & flowers, just a really nice meal after the kids have gone to bed. But I love the idea of a heart shaped pizza... might have to copy that idea!

Also, thought I'd mention that I'm loving your rainbow posts!

Miss Aimee said...

My daughters 6 yr old b-day party is V-day!! So that is my focus this week..the invites, the cake..

love the old navy picks!
:)


 

site design by kelly christine studio