Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Were you naughty or nice this year?

I must have been super nice, because I really got some awesome gifts from friends and family this year! Some of the goodies I just have to share with you!

Ask and you shall receive, I guess... I posted these adorable slippers over at The Fashionable Housewife and lucky for me my mom was reading! These slippers are SO warm and SO comfortable, they have not left my feet since Christmas day! Except once when I almost did wear them to the store... I forgot I wasn't wearing shoes. Oops!


Women's shoes: Simple Layaway - Heather gray


Women's shoes: Simple Layaway - Heather gray


I also got a pair of TOMS from my brother... who said he was planning to get me a pair and then I posted about it and he couldn't believe the coincidence! So lucky for me... and one shoe-less child overseas! I just LOVE this mission of TOMS and was lucky enough to pick out this cute style! I thought they would be so cute with some skinny jeans and a tank this summer.

For every pair purchased, TOMS will give a pair of shoes to a child in need. One for One. TOMSshoes.com



And the footwear doesn't end their folks... my brother snagged these boots for my mom from my absolute fav... Marc Jacobs... and they were too small for her. Lucky for me, I am one size smaller than my mom. So while we are working on finding her a new pair... I'm sporting these bad boys. And boy are they bad. That is, bad in a good way.

My brother also picked out some adorable wood/resin bangles from lamb here in Grand Rapids. Which unfortunately doesn't have a website, but still deserves recognition for being a great local small business and uber-chic. They look like this... except mine are blue, green and red.


These sweet bangles also deserve some recognition, my mom had these on last time I was home and I loved them... she bought me two... the charm says "inspire" and is so sweet.

So those were some of my favorite gifts... what are yours?

 

site design by kiki co.