Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Moving right along...

Now that Christmas is over, or rather pushed aside by retailers. It's on to spring! I am always a little disappointed in stores that move onto the next "selling season" so quickly; for instance I was in the grocery store last night and they already had a monumental Valentine's day set up. I felt like, wait a minute, what about New Years and the Super Bowl... and the Christmas clearance!?!? But then I bought some yummy gummy cinnamon hearts and realized I had just answered my own question. If they put it in front of us, we will buy it. Which at the core is sad, but true.

The good news is that we start getting a sneak peak into what clothiers have planned for us for spring - and to me that lifts my spirits a bit seeing as it is pretty grey and cold where I live. Some of my favorites from Old Navy are classic cheery brights! Check them out:

$, I just love that the color of this bag is called "Zing" - rhymes with Spring - only $16.50! So cute!

Women: Women's Pleated Canvas Hobos - Zing!


Women: Women's Pleated Canvas Hobos - Zing!


$, These adorable flats will add great flair to any outfit and are a steal at only $19.50.

Women: Women's Sueded-Trim Canvas Ballet Flats - Radiant Red


Women: Women's Sueded-Trim Canvas Ballet Flats - Radiant Red


$, These cords are a great transitional piece in a muted white and a fine gauge cord, they will get you from late winter to spring no problem. And the wide cut to the leg is great with flip flops, gladiator sandals or flats.

Women: Women's Low-Rise Bedford Cords - Salt


Women: Women's Low-Rise Bedford Cords - Salt


What keeps you going through the winter months?

 

site design by kiki co.