Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little bit of Marc for all budgets!

Do you swoon and slurp over Marc Jacobs like me? Seriously... this design label can do no wrong in my eye. I love a designer that has a bit of an edge and whimsy, but in the end still maintains a classic and ready-to-wear feel. My days are busy, and sometimes a little crazy, but never do they involve cat-walks. Bummer, I know. But I don't think I am alone in that. Catwalks? Anyone? Anyone? That's what I thought.

Here I've compiled some GREAT Marc Jacobs bags at ALL price points.
Really, you say?
Really.

$, Marc by Marc Jacobs, So Real Groovee, $69.99 (from $98)
I don't think it is possible to not like this bag - it's a bit tongue in cheek... a bag with a, ahem, bag printed on it? Whatever you want to call it, I like to call it cute. And versatile... to tote around kids stuff, your stuff, groceries, flea market finds - you name it.


$$, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Totally Turnlock Teri, $239.99 (from $438)
This handbag has a classic and understated feel to it - with the a funky "MARC JACOBS" lined interior. I really love this color, Elderberry, because it hints at purple which is so hot this season but it isn't PURPLE... if you know what I mean.


$$$$, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Strippy Zippy Tote, $528
If you are in the market for an upscale carry-all tote. This is it. I am absolutely in love with this bag, I will admit it's a bit expensive - but hello gorgeous!


All of these great handbags and more can be found at Piperlime... use the link below to shop, shop, shop!


 

site design by kiki co.